Railway Recruitment – Indian Rail
Railway Recruitment Boardconducts recruitment examination every year in association with the Government of India for Indian Railways Department, RRB comprised of 21 boards across the country. Recently, Railway Board released a recruitment notification for Grade D employees. Applicants can apply for the entrance examination from 3rd February 2018 to 31st March 2018.
As per the notification, there are total of 26502 railway vacancies declared under grade D. candidates can apply for the examination online. Railway application form fees is Rs.500 for applicants belonging to General and OBC category and Rs.250 for candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWDs/ Ex-Serviceman/ Female transgender/ economically backward class/ minorities.
Railway Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Earlier, the upper age limit for Railway Recruitment was 28 years which is now changed to 30 years for the post of ALP and for Level 1 posts, the upper limit criteria changed from 30 years to 33 years.
- Applicants must have passed high school and hold any Diploma or Degree for the post of ALP and their engineering discipline (Electronics engineering, electrical engineering, automatic engineering, mechanical engineering, with the combination of various streams in the particular engineering traits.
- Applicants are eligible for Technician Grade III Signal and Technician Grade III Telecommunication posts if they have passed 10+2 in Physics and Maths. There are 70 and 71 vacancies for Technician Grade III Signal and Technician Grade III Telecommunication posts respectively.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of India.
Railway recruitment 2018 selection process:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TESTS (PET)
- Document Verification and Empanelling of selected Candidates